Michael H Hanel
Michael Hanel (BA, Concordia University (Seward, NE); MA Classics, Washington University in St Louis; MDiv Concordia Seminary) is a PhD candidate in philology. His interests include Greek prose, rhetoric, and Judeo-Christian literature and theology.
- M.A., Washington University, St Louis, 2007 (Classics).
- M.Div., Concordia Seminary, St Louis, 2007 (Theology).
- B.A., Concordia University, Seward, NE, 2003 (History).
Presentations & Lectures
- Michael H. Hanel. Kindred Spirit: Nestor's Speech and Patroclus' Response. CAMWS, Minneapolis, MN. 04/02/2009.
- Michael H. Hanel. Words Spoken and Written: Forensic Oratory and the Epistle in Isocrates. CAMWS, Baton Rouge, LA. 03/30/2012.
Experience & Service
- 15-LATN-211 INTERMEDIATE LATIN.
- 15-LATN-212 INTERMEDIATE LATIN Latin Prose: Cicero.
- 15-LATN-213 INTERMEDIATE LATIN Latin Poetry: Ovid.
- 15-LATN-104 INTENSIVE ELE-LATIN.
- 15-LATN-105 INTENSIVE ELE-LATIN.
- 15-LATN-106 INTENSIVE ELE-LATIN.
- CLAS1001 , Ancient Greek Civilization.